IMPORTANT NOTICE - COVID-19 UPDATE / 新冠肺炎更新公告
週一~週四13:30~15:30 PM 週五放香、週六、週日配合法會直播，暫不開放。
1. 入寺前，自備口罩 、手套，並請全程、自覺佩戴。
倫敦佛光山 謹啟 2021/03/31
Dear Devotees and friends,
From 5th April, the temple will begin to reopen to the public. Please take note of the following:
- Opening Hours Monday to Thursday 1:30pm – 3:30pm Friday – CLOSED
Due to the livestream Dharma services, the temple will not be open to the public on weekends.
- Following the guidance by the government, all Dharma services will continue to be live-streamed online. The temple will remain closed to the public during these services. We welcome you to join via live-streaming on YouTube.
- When visiting the temple, please take note of the following:
- Face masks are mandatory, please prepare your own and out on before entering and keep them on at ALL times when inside the temple.
- Use designated prayer cushions or make prostrations on the floor in the shrine. Please help to wipe down the cushions after use.
- Please follow the designated path, do not enter prohibited areas such as the washrooms. Maintain social distancing and do not touch any items in the shrines.
- Please take all your offerings of flowers, fruit or food with you when you leave the temple.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cultivate a heart that blooms in all seasons.
London Fo Guang Shan Temple 30th March 2021