IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID-19
Dear Devotees and Friends
From 3rd August, the temple will begin to reopen to the public.
1. Please take note of the opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday 1:30pm – 3:30pm, Friday – CLOSED
- Due to the live stream Dharma services, the temple will not be open to the public on Saturdays, Sundays, New Moon & Full Moon days
- 17th – 23rd August – The temple will also not be open to the public during this week for the Ullambana Dharma Service.
2. In order to follow the guidance from the government, all Dharma services will continue to be live-streamed online. The temple will remain closed to the public during these services. We welcome you to join the services via live-streaming.
3. When visiting the temple, please take note of the following:
- Face masks and gloves are mandatory, please prepare your own and put on before entering and keep them on at ALL times when inside the temple.
- Please use designated praying cushions or make prostrations on the floor in the shrine. Please help to wipe down the cushions after use.
- Please follow the designated path, do not enter prohibited areas such as the washrooms, maintain social distancing and do not touch any items in the shrine.
- Please take all your offerings: flowers, fruits or food with you when you leave the temple.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Every Journey in this World is a Path to Happiness
London Fo Guang Shan Temple
25 July 2020
Humanistic Buddhism Translation Practice
Every other Tuesday
(7.00pm – 9.00pm)
Covid-19 Foodbank Collection
疫症無情 人間有愛 食物银行募捐
Profound Mind English Study Group
12, 19 & 26 September 2020
Who We Are
Fo Guang Shan
London Fo Guang Shan (FGS) Temple has become the first ever temple to receive earmarked funding under HLF’s Grants for Places of Worship scheme.
Only a few minutes away from the bustle of Oxford Street is London’s Fo Guang Shan (FGS) Temple, a sanctuary from the stresses of everyday urban life… READ MORE