2017 Fo Guang Shan (Europe) 7 Days Meditation Retreat
July 1 - July 7
Objectives: To cultivate mindfulness through the practice of meditation, awaken our innate potential, develop the right view and a deeper understanding of meditation.
Date: 1st July ~ 7th July 2017 (Saturday ~ Friday)
Venue: Fa Hua Ch’an Temple, Fo Guang Shan France
Language(s): Chinese with English/French interpretation.
Eligibility: Anyone who has strong faith in Buddhism, and is interested in practising meditation as well as willing to abide by the rules of the Meditation Hall. Good health condition, with no bad habits, are essential.
Age: between 18 ~ 70 years old
Candidates can complete the whole course and observe the rules of the meditation hall.
Quota: 80 people only.
- 120€（80€ for those with Student Card）
- Borrowing and Laundry fee for meditation practitioner’s outfits provided by the temple. Please bring with you:
- At least five sets of underwear and socks. Should be disposable or taken home to wash after the retreat.
- Shoes should be easily worn and taken off, and should not make any sounds when walking. )
Meals & accommodation are free; however, donations are welcome.
- From now on until the quota is full.
- Application form can be downloaded from http://www.foguangshan.fr. Submit the completed application form and documents (copy of passport, one passport size photo, biography (either in Chinese or in English, not less than 300 words) to our affiliated temple(s) in Europe, where the interview will be arranged.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to the successful applicant(s).
- Please apply as soon as possible.
10:00 – 12:00 Registration time (1st July, Saturday)
Retreat commences after lunch (1st July, Saturday)
Accomplish after lunch (7th July, Friday)
3 allée Madame de Montespan 77600 Bussy Saint Georges FRANCE
Tel：33（1）60 21 36 36